400 word essay
Someone might think that writing a 400 word essay is a rather complicated and time-consuming assignment. Others have no idea how difficult 400 word essay can be.
Your task is actually not that challenging as it might seem at a glance. On this page, you will find answers on most frequently asked questions about 400 word essays.
How long is a 400 word essay
The number of pages changes depending on the number of words, spacing options, the font and the font size. You can select the following fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri, Verdana, Comic sans MS and Courier New. Available spacing options: single spaced, 1.5, double spaced.
The number of pages for 400 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and single spacing = 0.9 pages.
The number of pages for 400 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and 1.5 spacing = 1.1 pages.
The number of pages for 400 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and double spacing = 1.5 pages.
How many paragraphs is 400 words essay?
Actually, this depends on you. You can write just five paragraphs per essay, or you can divide every thought into a new paragraph. However, the more paragraphs you have, the better. Long paragraphs are difficult to read and understand. Since 400 words are quite enough, you can make 4-5 paragraphs.
400 word essay example
A good 400 word essay sample usually focuses on only one point at a time.
Essay on respect
Essay on leadership
Essay on responsibility
Essay on accountability
Essay on education
Essay on global warming
400 word essay topics
- Why many children run away from home.
- A moment when you felt that you were starting to grow up.
- Should people who download music and movies illegally be punished?
- What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- How can schools help develop a healthier society?
- Do you think that the movie and TV ratings systems are effective or useful? Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.
- Should people buy so many things using credit? What can be done to handle the culture of debt?
- What do you plan on doing after you graduate from college?
- Is altruism still a traditional virtue in modern American culture?
- Whether second marriages are more likely to end in divorce.
400 word essay format
Have you ever heard about 400 word essay structure? Well, this is one of the possible ways to write essays with a clear introduction, main body, and conclusion.
This part of any 400 word essay has two major functions: introduce the main idea of your paper and engage readers.
Here a student should present different ideas to disclose and support the chosen topic.
This is the last chapter in your four hundred word essay. It is the part where everything should be clear, and no answers are left behind.