1800 word essay
Someone might think that writing a 1800 word essay is a rather complicated and time-consuming assignment. Others have no idea how difficult 1800 word essay can be.
Your task is actually not that challenging as it might seem at a glance. On this page, you will find answers on most frequently asked questions about 1800 word essays.
How long is a 1800 word essay
The number of pages changes depending on the number of words, spacing options, the font and the font size. You can select the following fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri, Verdana, Comic sans MS and Courier New. Available spacing options: single spaced, 1.5, double spaced.
The number of pages for 1800 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and single spacing = 4 pages.
The number of pages for 1800 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and 1.5 spacing = 5.1 pages.
The number of pages for 1800 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and double spacing = 6.6 pages.
How many paragraphs is 1800 words essay?
Actually, this depends on you. You can write just five paragraphs per essay, or you can divide every thought into a new paragraph. However, the more paragraphs you have, the better. Long paragraphs are difficult to read and understand. Since 1800 words are quite enough, you can make up to 14 paragraphs.
1800 word essay example
A good 1800 word essay sample usually focuses on only one point at a time.
Essay on respect
Essay on leadership
Essay on responsibility
Essay on accountability
Essay on education
Essay on global warming
1800 word essay topics
- Everybody has a special talent. Write about the time when you discovered one of your talents.
- Things older people can learn from our generation.
- The process of creating an original musical composition.
- Describe one of your most memorable first days of school.
- Never before have so many people studied at universities. Who benefits most from mass tertiary education?
- Misunderstandings are the source of many conflicts. Write about a time when you solved a problem by talking about it.
- Describe a place you have dreamed about that doesn't exist in real life.
- Effects of poverty: More poverty, as in one's posterity and beyond; low quality of life; high risk for mental illness and incarceration.
- Describe three things you would like to change about the world and explain why you would change them.
- Why is there an increase in depression in the United States?
1800 word essay format
Have you ever heard about 1800 word essay structure? Well, this is one of the possible ways to write essays with a clear introduction, main body, and conclusion.
This part of any 1800 word essay has two major functions: introduce the main idea of your paper and engage readers.
Here a student should present different ideas to disclose and support the chosen topic.
This is the last chapter in your one thousand eight hundred word essay. It is the part where everything should be clear, and no answers are left behind.